- size: ca. 17 x 10 cm.
- detachable neck strap ca. 90 cm. (detachable with snaphook and D-ring).
- felt: 100% Finnish sheep wool (undyed, shades are natural sheep wool shades).
- strap: 100% Norwegian sheep wool.
- made-to-order, production time about 4-8 weekdays.
- handmade in Finland, Lapland, Enontekiö.
These phone sleeves are made from Finnish sheep wool which I felt by hand. Since every product is handmade, each product is unique.
The shades of the felt are undyed natural sheep wool shades. Due to the nature of natural fiber, colours may vary slightly and may contain some traces of vegetable matter.
I weave the woollen strap by hand, using the Sámi band weaving technique. The woven bands, called “pirtanauha” were traditionally used as shoelaces, belts, etc. This technique is plain and simple and only uses a heddle, shuttle and a back-strap.
Please note that this product is not in storage but is made-to-order. Production will take about 4 -8 weekdays.
I advise not to wash the product, cleaning can be done by using a damp cloth, but do not rub.